How many of you have ever wanted or wished you could write your memoirs
I always wanted to. But didn’t have a clue as to how to start.
I finally took a class many years ago. Which resulted in more writing classes and tons of stories.
I’m going to give you some tips on how to get started.
- Do a time line on paper. 1-10
- Write about the first house you lived in.
- Look around your home and find a treasured object.
Something with sentimental value.
- Write about an unforgettable experience. It could be an incredible vacation, or it could be your most embarrassing moment .
- You could write about a moment in school.
- Write about the moment in others words what happening now.
DO NOT CONFUSE MEMOIR WITH AUTOBIOGRAPHY.
MEMOIRS EXIST TO EXPRESS A MOMENT IN TIME .
A MEMOIR IS HOW YOU REMEMBER YOUR LIFE.
WRITE IT IN YOUR OWN VOICE.
How many of you have grandchildren ?
I was digging through some of the many stories that I’ve written and I came across a piece I had totally forgotten about. And it’s a fun Memory for me. . It was so much fun to read and relive the time .
EVERY LIFE HAS A STORY. EVERY LIFE IS IMPORTANT
EVERY MOMENT. EVERY SECOND WE HAVE SOMETHING TO
SAY . GOD MADE US ALL UNIQUE AND YOUR LIFE IS A STORY WORTH TELLING.